Saturday, August 6, 2011

I want to make you really happy for life ! Here's how..

Like you, I have always wanted to be loved and to be happy! I believe that my real source of love and happiness comes from people. People,whom I can make happy and never ever at the cost of someone else’s sorrow.

Now, there are many ways of making you happy such as sharing a joke or maybe simply making faces. This sort of happiness is momentary. I would rather prefer to make you really happy for a longer period of time, ideally for life. YESSSS,I mean it!

So that's where I thought of writing-speaking-showing (blog cum audio-video using real world examples) - a sort of all in one way of communicating to you, how I would like to make you happy for life!

So come on, join me on this happy journey of life and let’s do that in a fun interesting way.

Note : The video content is in Standard Definition (SD Format) and hence viewing the video content on large screens may compromise viewing quality to some extent. However, this has been done so that the data size of the video content is limited, so as not to choke up अन्य limitation of connectivity bandwidth, that some people are living with. If you like the content and would want to have the same in High Definition, do write to me. Thank you.
 
J of JJJJJJJJJJ



JJof JJJJJJJJJJ



JJJof JJJJJJJJJJ



JJJJof JJJJJJJJJJ



JJJJJof JJJJJJJJJJ



JJJJJJof JJJJJJJJJJ


JJJJJJJof JJJJJJJJJJ
 

JJJJJJJJof JJJJJJJJJJ
 

JJJJJJJJJof JJJJJJJJJJ

 

JJJJJJJJJJofJJJJJJJJJJ



3 comments:

  1. Sir nice efforts..............and ur efforts surely made me smile and be happy....Thanks
    BTW nice podium....good art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mahendra,

    Thank you for your kind words. Now keep smiling and playing the YES Cube, discovering newer forms of happiness and joy in your journey of Seeing, Setting and Scoring your goals..

    Cheers and regards,

    Sunil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet another clinching proof for people who want to play YES Cube to SEE (visualization is one aspect) and then Set and Score their goals!
    Read this link
    http://psychcentral.com/news/2011/08/16/visualize-your-goal-in-order-to-attain-it/28624.html

    ReplyDelete